Barista (Team Member) Buckshaw Village Career Opportunity
To display pride in your Costa by confidently delivering the perfect cup of coffee to every customer with a genuine smile.
Essential Experience and Knowledge:
* Experience of having worked as part of a team.
Desirable Experience and Knowledge:
* Experience of having worked in a customer-facing environment.
Key accountabilities for Your Team:
* To complete and pass any company provided training required for the role.
* To attend team meetings as required
Key accountabilities for Your Customer:
* To deliver the highest level of customer service that encourages positive customer feedback and sales.
* To maintain standards of health, safety and cleanliness across the store in line with the cleaning schedules.
* To be knowledgeable and confident about all product demonstrated by advising customers and answering queries.
* To produce and prepare all products in line with brand excellence standards.
Key accountabilities for Your Store:
* To safely and accurately maintain stock.
* To drive sales by replenishment of displays and fridges in line with the provided guidelines and procedures.
* To operate the till in line with cash handling procedures.
* To attend work in accordance with your designated shifts.